- Over 200 chef and mixologist curated tastes inspired by cultures around the world
- 24 festival marketplaces include two new regions: Ireland and Sicily
- 26 live concerts
London (January 25, 2022) – SeaWorld is kicking off 2022 with a food festival that’s packed with more flavour than ever before! This year at Orlando’s largest theme park food festival, foodies and families alike can enjoy over 200 chef-and mixologist-curated tastes inspired by cultures from across the Seven Seas. Guest can embark on an international flavour journey with all-new markets inspired by the tastes and smells of Ireland and Sicily, joining the ever-popular Caribbean, Italy, Brazil, Asia and beyond. The event takes place every Thursday through Sunday, February 4 - May 8.
With more than 50 fresh global cuisine tastings from around the globe, there is something to tempt every guest. In addition to the amazing food, this year’s festival includes SeaWorld’s expansive beverage menu ever with more than 75 specially curated cocktails and wines, and more than 75 craft beers from Florida and beyond. Discover the flavours of the globe at over 24 festival marketplaces including a variety of new dishes:
- All New! Enjoy a Taste of the Irish in the All-New Irish Market: Ruben Egg Roll, New Classic Mini Shepherd's Pie, Braised Lamb Pie, and New Glazed Corn Beef (gluten free)
- All New! Taste the Good Life at the Flavour of Sicily: Featuring select wines and speciality cocktails like the New Amaro, Limoncello and Gra'it Verra Grappa Italiana.
- Savour the flavour at the Gulf Coast Market: New Gulf Gumbo, a New Orleans classic featuring shrimp, sausage and a Cajun broth.
- Spice it up with flavours of the Caribbean: New Montego Bay Spicy Shrimp and New Caribbean Spicy Rum Cake featuring Dark Meyers Rum, brown sugar and a rum glaze.
- Unwind in the Beer Garden with all-new brews: High Stepper from Crooked Can, Jai Alai from Cigar City, Free Dive from Coppertail, I-4, from Orlando Brewing, Big Nose from Swamp Head and Hop Gun from Funky Buddha.
26 Live Performances
Along with the delicious eats, Seven Seas will once again feature an amazing line-up of top concerts so guests can enjoy a taste of rock, country, Latin or 90s throwback sounds—all included with theme park admission. Concerts begin at 7:00 PM unless noted. Some of our headliners include:
- Justin Moore
- Flo Rida
- Steve Augeri of Journey
- Molly Hatchet
- Vanilla Ice
- ASIA featuring John Payne
Best Way to Savour and Sip
Discover boundless combinations of food and drink selections with a Seven Seas Food Festival Tasting Lanyard. Guests can embark on their culinary journey with a 10-sample lanyard starting at only $65 or take it up a notch and with the fan favourite 15-sample lanyard for the best savings.
SeaWorld Entertainment, Inc.
SeaWorld Entertainment, Inc. (NYSE: SEAS) is a leading theme park and entertainment company providing experiences that matter, and inspiring guests to protect animals and the wild wonders of our world. The Company is one of the world's foremost zoological organizations and a global leader in animal welfare, training, husbandry and veterinary care. The Company collectively cares for one of the largest zoological collections in the world and has helped lead advances in the care of animals. The Company also rescues and rehabilitates marine and terrestrial animals that are ill, injured, orphaned or abandoned, with the goal of returning them to the wild. The SeaWorld® rescue team has helped more than 39,000 animals in need over the last 55 years. SeaWorld Entertainment, Inc. owns or licenses a portfolio of recognized brands including SeaWorld, Busch Gardens®, Aquatica®, Sesame Place® and Sea Rescue®. Over its more than 55-year history, the Company has built a diversified portfolio of 12 destination and regional theme parks that are grouped in key markets across the United States, many of which showcase its one-of-a-kind zoological collection. The Company's theme parks feature a diverse array of rides, shows and other attractions with broad demographic appeal which deliver memorable experiences and a strong value proposition for its guests.