Howl-O-Scream is the screamiest event for scare seekers this Halloween season… and it may be just what Americans needs now. A new survey confirms what experts already know: screaming is actually good for you. Howl-O-Scream events beginning this September at SeaWorld and Busch Gardens can be the remedy with terror-inducing haunts designed to provoke more screams than ever before.
A new survey of 1,000 Americans found more than half believe screaming positively affects their health, yet only 10% strongly agree they scream at least once a week. And when they do, most respondents said they experience relief after screaming and an overwhelming 76% view screaming as a release for pent up feelings.
SeaWorld and Busch Gardens’ Howl-O-Scream will deliver that much needed, blood-pumping scream experience Americans crave. The lineup at each park offers a unique array of new thrills, experiences and shows including:
- Terrifying haunted houses: walk inside and meet your match. Each dark corner brings guests more screams, shrieks, and terrors. Don’t believe everything you see (or don’t see), the haunted houses at SeaWorld’s Howl-O-Scream are sure to leave guests a bone chilling fear with each step. Once you walk through the door, there’s no turning back.
- Scare zones and roaming haunts: visitors be warned, there are shrieks around every corner and SeaWorld’s Howl-O-Scream is not holding back. Guests will find haunting creatures every path they take, and no place is off limits. Be prepared to scream in the darkness as chilling fears creep up to guests and come alive.
- Frightful shows: guests can howl at the moon all night at the thrilling shows this season. Outdoor performances with captivating special effects provide the perfect backdrop to a night of terror. Discover the DJs and party zones throughout the park, great to enjoy before the next scream sounds.
Busch Gardens Tampa Bay
- All-New and Reimagined Haunted Houses and Scare Zones: Prepare for spine-tingling terror at the all-new “D.H. Baggum's Circus of Fear”, confront city-threatening vampires in “The Forgotten: Uprising”, dive into the chaotic “Big Ed's Demolition Derby” and try your luck among the “Sin City Zombies” in a zombie-overrun Vegas motel.
- Eerie Entertainment and Sinister Spectacles: Experience the explosive all-new “Rock the Grave,” with its mix of alternative and classic rock hits. At Gwazi Plaza, unleash your inner rock star at the all-new “Scare-E-Oke” and snap a memorable photo. Keep the party going until midnight in the electrifying “Raveyard” complete with music and specialty cocktails.