Get a Peek Behind-the-Scenes at SeaWorld’s Inside Look
At SeaWorld Orlando’s Inside Look, hear and see firsthand what goes into providing world-class animal care from the people who do it every day. Guests visiting on select weekends in January (12 and 13th, 19th and 20th, 26th and 27th) can go behind-the-scenes for an “inside look” at what it takes to maintain a premier zoological institution like SeaWorld Orlando. This truly first-time-ever access features six of the least seen and most interesting portions of the park. Guests are invited to visit all six locations, collecting stamps to earn an exclusive Expert Explorer’s Pin. Inside Look tours are available at each location at various times throughout the day.
Special Guest appearances on the weekends will feature marine wildlife artist Guy Harvey (January 12-13), OCEARCH founder Chris Fischer (January 19-20) and conservationist Jack Hanna (January 26-27).
- SeaWorld Rescue Center - Visit the home base of the SeaWorld Rescue Team to meet and hear from the dedicated team of filtration experts, animal care personnel, lab technicians and veterinarians who work around the clock to deliver life-saving care to animals in need. While behind-the-scenes, visitors will get to see some of the many facilities that help SeaWorld provide top-quality care to the animals that call SeaWorld home, as well as the hundreds of rescued animals that receive care at SeaWorld annually.
- Fish House - Step behind-the-scenes into an area rarely seen by park guests to meet the dedicated team of ambassadors who start their day before sunrise to provide the best of diets for every fish, sea turtle, sea lion, penguin, dolphin, or killer whale in the park.
- Sea Lion & Otter Primary Housing - For the first time ever, visit the home of the talented group of California sea lions, Pacific walrus and Asian small-clawed otters from Clyde & Seamore’s Sea Lion High. Hear stories and gain insight from the team of trainers who perform with these animals on a daily basis and learn what goes into making a live performance look seamless.
- Animal Ambassador Hamlet - This historic facility has a rich history of providing a loving home to a variety of animals at SeaWorld Orlando, including our Animal Ambassador team. Comprised of an eclectic collection of small mammals, exotic birds and a handful of well-trained reptiles, the Animal Ambassadors make surprise visits out in the park, appear at local community events, news stations and travel far and wide making appearances on network television programs and events.
- Beluga & Seal Primary Housing - Step into the maze of back hallways that provide service access to the residents of Wild Arctic starting with the food prep area for the beluga whales, seals and walruses. Proceeding further in, guests will get to see a variety of beluga toys followed by a chance to step outside and see the back beluga pool and scales on which the whales are weighed. Finally, guests will see the harbor seal holding pools where the seals spend time relaxing when they are not on exhibit.
- Manta Aquarium - Go above the surface and discover what it looks like towering over the depths of Manta’s main aquarium. In a location few have ever seen, uncover what goes into caring for the wide array of fish, rays, sea dragons, live corals and giant Pacific octopus that call Manta home. Meet the team of divers and aquarists who maintain the habitat and feed the wide range of fish within.
Inside Look tours are available on a first-come, first-served basis and are included in the price of an admission ticket. Locations and times will be listed with park maps on each event day.