Christmas comes to life at Busch Gardens Tampa Bay’s Christmas Town including ALL-NEW festive fare, heartwarming shows, and merry memorable moments with fan-favourite characters each day from 16 November 2019 to 6 January 2020.
Proud to be recognised as a USA Today 10 Best Theme Park Holiday Event, Christmas Town offers new experiences along with American traditions. The event has placed in the top 10 of Christmas theme park offerings in 2017 and 2018 and has been nominated again for the 2019 list. Fans of Christmas Town can enjoy the following experiences and more starting from Saturday, 16 November.
Heartwarming Christmas Entertainment
Spirited shows and dazzling lights cover the park in festive cheer all-season long, including an ALL-NEW show opening at Dragon Fire Grill.
- NEW The Most Wonderful Time: You’re invited to a classy Christmas soirée, complete with jazzy piano solos, a live band and heart-melting vocal performances.
- UPDATED The Holiday Sing-Along Train: This season, the park’s classic steam engine has a merry makeover, including more lights than ever. Join your Christmas Conductor for a live sing-along and raise your voice to spread cheer throughout the park.
- Christmas on Ice: A frosty fan-favourite and the longest-running Christmas show at Busch Gardens.
- Elmo’s Christmas Wish: A song-filled spectacle featuring classic festive tunes with a special Sesame Street twist.
- Christmas From the Heart: A gospel-inspired celebration with a high-spirited finale.
- Three Kings Journey: A musical tale of the famed trail to Bethlehem.
- Carol of the Bells: Thousands of dancing Christmas lights blanket the Serengeti Overlook Restaurant and an iconic multi-story Christmas tree for a perfectly choreographed performance of “Carol of the Bells.”
Holiday Lights Reach NEW Heights
This Christmas season, park guests can take on Florida’s best thrill rides as they coast over millions of twinkling Christmas lights. The park’s newest addition, Tigris – Florida’s tallest launch coaster, is also decorated for Christmas, featuring NEW light displays inspired by the attraction. Near the Tigris realm, guests can stroll through the NEW Luminosity Lane – an immersive light tunnel synchronised to favourite festive tunes.
Merry Memorable Moments with Festive Friends
- Santa’s House presented by Coca-Cola: Families are invited for a magical visit they’ll never forget with Mrs. Claus and jolly elves at Santa’s House, all nestled in the heart of Busch Gardens.
- Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer: Guests can get nose to nose with the most famous reindeer around as they greet Rudolph, Clarice and Bumble from the classic Christmas tale at Rudolph’s Winter Wonderland.
- NEW Merry Mint Lane: Park guests will waddle with excite-mint as they get a close look at penguins and other animal ambassadors at the Animal Care Center. The area’s festive makeover includes photo opportunities with NEW Peppermint Pals, tasty treats and more!
- NEW Sugar Plum Princess: ‘Tis the season for visiting royalty! Joining the Ice Princess and Poinsettia Princess, a new Sugar Plum Princess will greet guests near Sultan’s Sweets candy shop.
Festive Fare beyond Compare
From merry mealtime memories to food samples that are perfect for strolling through a winter wonderland, Christmas Town offers endless festive flavours, including new dining experiences.
- NEW Christmas Town Samplers: Throughout the Christmas Town Village, guests can stroll from cabin to cabin to sample delicious festive dishes and drinks. From apple pie, sweet potato fries, chicken-and-waffle sandwiches to hot toddies and NEW pumpkin thrill shakes, the best way to savour and save is with a Christmas Town Sampler.
- NEW Breakfast with Elmo & Friends: Families can enjoy hugs and high fives from their favourite Sesame Street friends as they celebrate Christmas with family-friendly eats at Dragon Fire Grill. Available select dates in November and December, space is limited and reservations are encouraged.
- NEW Taste of the Holidays Buffet: While savouring the beautiful view of the Serengeti Plain and Cobra's Curse, families can feast on festive favourites at the park’s historic Serengeti Overlook Restaurant. This new buffet menu features returning classic favourites, like house-signature fried chicken and pumpkin cheesecake.